Succession solution / investment option for a successful company in the field of precision assemblies / stamped parts Automotive
starkpartners consulting GmbH was exclusively assigned by the shareholder of a Swiss automotive manufacturing service provider to prepare and accompany the search for a strategic partner.
Specifically, starkpartners is to establish qualified contacts to potential investors for the company, structure and support the further decision-making and negotiation process.
Due to the established market position, the existing expertise in the area of stamped & metal formed parts and the fact that these are niche products, the company represents a very attractive investment opportunity.
The Swiss manufacturing service provider offers precision stamped parts, laser welding technology and specialized assembly services for complex assemblies at locations in Eastern Europe, Central America and Switzerland. The company has a particular specialization and a strong market position in special automotive sub-segments.
The machinery (including punching machines up to 200t) at all locations enables the company to process all punchable materials of sheet thickness up to 4.0 mm. The qualified employees push the innovative development and production of the complex metal formed parts as well as the tools.
Currently, approx. 75% of the production capacities are still used for the automotive industry (OEM). Approx. 25% are distributed with a high focus on medical technology, building technology and the electronics industry, among others.
Key Investment Highlights
- Owner-managed, established and medium-sized family business
- Strong industry knowledge and extensive technical expertise
- Hidden champion: Successful service provider in a submarket of the automotive industry
- Innovative company with a specialized product & service portfolio
- Several production sites worldwide
- Extensive and modern machinery enables to manufacture the comprehensive product range
- Professional, competent and highly qualified team at all locations
- Reputable and recurring customer base supplying renowned OEMs
- Worldwide distribution network
Net sales > 37 million CHF
EBITDA > 1 million CHF
Equity > 24 million CHF
Employees > 400
We hope to have aroused your interest and would be pleased to receive your feedback.
As part of the investor process, we will be happy to send you a non-disclosure agreement. Upon receipt and in coordination with the parties involved, you will receive more detailed information on the process.