starkpartners was exclusively mandated by the two preliminary insolvency administrators to acquire a suitable strategic partner / investor for the takeover of BSG Components GmbH & Co. KG and Bahn Service Görlitz GmbH and to accompany the transaction. Business operations are currently being continued in full by the preliminary insolvency administrators and the management.
The tradition-rich BSG Components goes back to the carriage construction company in 1830. As part of a spin-off of the parts and assembly production of Bombardier Transportation GmbH in 2019, BSG Components took over these production shares and invested additionally in technology and infrastructure. Individual parts, assemblies and components for interior fittings can be found in many rail vehicles of well-known operators.
Bahn Service Görlitz provides administrative, commercial and logistical services for the parent company. In the 2020 financial year, the two companies generated revenues of EUR 8.2 million. Disagreements arising from contractual relationships with the former seller prompted the management to file for insolvency.
We would like to present this project to you in detail. For further information, we have prepared a detailed management summary, which we will be happy to send you after you return the signed confidentiality agreement.
• Revenue p.a.: > 8.2 million EUR
• Employees: approx. 110 employees
• Production area: > 18,800 sqm
• Wide manufacturing range (machining of metallic and non-metallic materials)
• Absolute adherence to deadlines and a very high product & service quality distinguish the company
• Continuous investment in new technologies and equipment
• Reliable partner for national and international railway operators
• Certified welding company according to EN 15085-2 CL1 and EN ISO 3834-2:2006
This acquisition opportunity may be suitable to expand your market position in this area nationally and/or internationally. We hope that we have aroused your interest in the companies described and would be pleased to hear from you.
For confidential contact you can reach us by phone +49 2150 7058 227 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.