All names, terms, signs and graphics used here can be brand names or trademarks in the possession of their legal owners. The rights of all mentioned and used brand names and trademarks are exclusively with their owners. company information.
starkpartners consulting GmbH
Hauptstraße 92, 40668 Meerbusch, Germany
Tel.: +49 (0) 2150 7058 210
Fax: +49 (0) 2150 7058 200
CEO: Thorsten Stark
VAT ID number: DE246449941
Register court: Neuss
Registration number: HRB 14295
Responsible for content according to TMG: Thorsten Stark
1. Copyright information
All information on this website is provided as stated without any claim to accuracy, completeness or topicality.
Unless otherwise expressly stated in this publication, in connection with a specific section, file or document, anyone is entitled to view, copy, print and distribute this document under the following conditions:
The document may only be used for non-commercial information purposes. Each copy of this document or a part thereof must contain this copyright declaration and the copyright protection symbol of the operator. The document, each copy of the document or a part thereof may not be changed without the written consent of the operator. The operator reserves the right to revoke this permission at any time, and any use must be discontinued immediately as soon as a written notice is published by the operator.
2. Contractual assurances and disclaimers
Unless otherwise agreed, the website is available to you free of charge. The operators do not accept any liability for the correctness of the information contained, availability of the services, loss of stored data or usability for any particular purpose.
The operators are also not liable for consequential damages resulting from the use of the offer.
As far as an exclusion of liability is not possible, the operators are only liable for gross negligence and intent. Product and company names are trademarks of their respective owners and are used on these pages for information purposes only.
This publication could contain technical or other inaccuracies or typing or writing errors. From time to time, changes are added to this information; these changes will be incorporated in new editions of the publication. The operator can make improvements and/or changes to the offers described in this publication at any time.
3. Expressions of opinion in comments and in the forum
Due to the constantly changing content of comments and in the forum, it is not possible for the operator to view all contributions without gaps, to check their content and to exercise direct active control over them. No responsibility is assumed for the content, correctness and form of the posted contributions.
3 a. Special provisions for registered users
Members who participate in discussion forums and comments commit themselves to this,
1. to abstain in your contributions of any insults, punishable contents, pornography and coarse language
2. to bear the sole responsibility for the contents posted by them, not to violate the rights of third parties (especially trademark, copyright and personal rights) and to fully indemnify the operators from claims of third parties triggered by their contributions.
3. not to place advertising of any kind in forums or comments or to use forums and comments for any kind of commercial activity. This applies in particular to the publication of 0900 telephone numbers for any purpose.
There is no claim to publication of submitted comments or forum contributions. The operators reserve the right to edit or delete comments and forum contributions at their own discretion. In case of violations of the obligations under 1), 2) and 3) the operators also reserve the right to block the membership for a limited period of time or to delete it permanently.
4. Submission of contributions and articles
As far as the member makes use of the possibility to submit own contributions for editorial part, the following applies:
A prerequisite for the posting of own contributions is that the member has entered his complete and correct first and last name in his user profile or enters it there after submitting the article. With the name entered there, the submitted article will be marked (public) upon publication.
The member makes the following declarations for all contributions that are submitted by him or her in the future:
1) The member assures that the submitted contributions are free of rights of third parties, especially copyrights, trademark rights or personal rights. This applies to all submitted contributions and pictorial works.
2. the member grants the operators an unrestricted right of use of the submitted contributions. This includes publication on the Internet and other Internet servers, in newsletters, print media and other publications.
3) Submitted contributions will be deleted or made anonymous upon request of the member by email to the address of the webmaster. The deletion or anonymization will take place within 7 days after notification. The operators are only liable for consequential damages to the member arising from the delayed deletion of the contribution to the extent that they are not based on a breach of duty by the member (see 1), 2) and 3) above) and to the extent that they are based on gross negligence or intent on the part of the operators. In this context, we expressly point out that this website is regularly indexed by search engines, and that we have no influence on whether, where and how long contributions published by us may be stored and retrievable in databases of search engines and web catalogs even after deletion.
4. there is no claim to storage, publication or archiving of the submitted contributions. The operators reserve the right not to publish submitted contributions without giving reasons, to edit them before publication or to delete them after publication at their own discretion.
5) The publication of submitted contributions does not give rise to any claims for remuneration (fees, licence fees, compensation for expenses or similar) of the member against the operator of the website. The cooperation is honorary (free of charge).
6. Registration and password
The user is obliged to keep the combination user name/password confidential and not to pass it on to third parties. If there is any suspicion of misuse of the access data, the operator must be informed.
7. Notice according to the German Teleservices Act
The respective providers are responsible for the Internet pages of third parties to which this offer refers through so-called links. The operator is not responsible for the content of such third-party sites. Furthermore, the website can be linked to other websites by means of so-called links without our knowledge. The operator assumes no responsibility for representations, contents or any connection to this website in websites of third parties. The operator is only responsible for third-party content if he has positive knowledge of such content (i.e. including illegal or criminal content) and it is technically possible and reasonable to prevent its use. However, the operator is not obliged to constantly check the external content according to the German Teleservices Act.
If sections or individual terms of this statement are not legal or correct, the content or validity of the other parts remain uninfluenced by this fact.