starkpartners is known for independent and targeted corporate finance advice. We support you in all aspects of your business activities: corporate strategy, corporate succession (M&A), growth, transformation, corporate valuation, integrated financial planning and restructuring. Our clients achieve their goals sustainably through our commitment and gain rate in the implementation of their ideas. The successful interaction of the units enables our clients to achieve significant added value so that well-founded options for action can be implemented in a targeted manner.
There are no standard solutions for individual challenges. That is why starkpartners ensures with every project that, in addition to proven methods, there is sufficient scope for individual concepts that are tailored to your needs. Another lever to achieve the desired results is the exchange of knowledge and experience at the highest level. This is why we have been accompanied for many years by experienced top managers from the private sector as part of our advisory board. starkpartners acts on an interdisciplinary basis and connects our clients with suitable ideas. This enables all steakholders to successfully realize valuable synergies.
Buy Side M&A
ACQUISITION AND GROWTH
starkpartners has a decade-long track record as a consultant for company acquisitions. Based on our sector expertise, our network and our many years of M&A experience, we create added value in public and non-public takeovers. Our range of services not only includes the best possible positioning of the buyer in the acquisition process, but also strategic advice in the run-up, support in commercial due diligence, advice on financing issues and support in integration processes.
starkpartners – expertise in company acquisitions:
- Distinct market and industry knowledge
- Profound market analyses
- Identification of target companies
- Solid network to support the implementation of company acquisitions
- Support in commercial due diligence, in the development of business plans and in company valuations
- Advice on financing issues
- Support with post merger integration
Sell Side M&A
COMPANY SALE – STRATEGIC SUCCESSION
starkpartners represents the interests of companies from all key industries around the globe. Over twenty years of experience, entrepreneurial thinking and an excellent network form the basis for extraordinary success. Our experts master the entire spectrum of vendor-optimized auction processes. In this way, even in challenging situations, we provide our clients with clear advantages in the value-optimized or inventory-securing transfer of their property.
starkpartners – Expertise in company sales:
- Independent advice without conflicts of interest
- Quick identification of potential buyers through detailed sector expertise
- Optimization of purchase price, purchase structuring and conditions of sale
- Best possible preparation and execution of the transaction process
PROTECTION OF YOUR INTERESTS
A structured approach is required for decisions to sell or acquire a company.
starkpartners has the necessary experience for a specifically tailored advice to the different clients (insolvency administrators, shareholders, credit institutions, investment companies) through numeral (distressed) M&A projects. Restructuring and reorganization cases are our daily bread – we create added value for our clients.Our successfully completed M&A projects illustrate the trust placed in starkpartners.
- International market participants (medium-sized companies, corporations)
- Experience in restructuring (out-of-court) and insolvency cases (in-court)
In-depth industry expertise
- Interlocking of Corporate Restructuring and Corporate Finance
- Resilient, international network to decision-makers among potential investors
Business valuation, financial planning & controlling
NUMBERS SAY MORE THAN A THOUSAND WORDS
Already Pythagoras knew more than 500 years before Christ:
“Number is the essence of all things.”
In business life, it is often preferably about hard facts and figures. Be it in the context of answering the question of how much your company is worth or how high your current liquidity needs are. starkpartners finds the right answers to precisely these questions together with you, because through our methods and tools we can effectively support you in the area of finance. Our services include
- Company valuation using various valuation methods (discounted cash flow method, multiplier method, etc.)
- Preparation of integrated financial planning using an MS Excel tool
- Preparation of liquidity plans to identify your individual liquidity needs
- Creation of planning scenarios (worst case, real case, best case)
- Pre-linked tool for the preparation of a monthly or quarterly target/actual comparison
- Tool for preparing management consolidation
- Plausibility check of created plan files, target/actual comparisons, company valuations etc.
Restructuring and reorganization
THE RIGHT STRATEGY FOR SUCCESS
Our experience shows that investors, works councils and unions as well as other creditors often support an out-of-court restructuring if it is made clear to them that the company will not be able to survive otherwise. In order to achieve the reorganization goal for your company, it can be useful to draw up a judicial restructuring plan and make it clear to the parties involved that this will be implemented if no out-of-court settlement is reached in the short term.
Often, this way similar restructuring effects can be achieved for the company as in court proceedings. starkpartners will help you to develop a strategy for negotiations with creditors and to implement it afterwards.